
Summer is officially over for the Bingham family!
Clay went back to school today to teach Spanish for his second year at TIMPVIEW High School.
GO T-BIRDS!!! IT has been quite the summer for us with a little bit of fun, but mostly lot of crazyness. Clay went back to school to become a Drivers ed instructor. (He was always some what of a back seat driver but NOW well you can just imagine!!!) He also stayed home and played Mr. Mom for a couple months while I have been filling in alot at the Dentist office. I am excited to get back to my 2 half days of dental hygiene and my all the time with Katelin. Although Katelin and I don't always see EYE TO EYE, I have missed her and I know she has missed me. So ADIOS TO Summer,Bring on the FALL!!




2 comments:
Yeah! What a cute blog! I'm glad that fall is on its way too, because its so hot here! Happy Fall!
YAY! I am so excited to have another blog friend. I hope you get addicted like I am. And I was so happy to finally see Katelin. She is beautiful!
Post a Comment