JULY 29 is an important day for me ... 29 years ago I graced the world with my presence! :) I joined a loving family with the best Mother, Father and two sisters the world could offer. I had awesome grandparents too! I had it all! My childhood was great I had lots of fun memories. I had a pony named Tomasina, and a dog named skippy, a hamster named Holly! I had 3 great brothers and another sister added to my gang of friends and we did have fun together and STILL DO! NOW That is LUCKY!!! 


7 years ago on this day, My best friend and the man of my dreams asked me to marry him! And what a life we have had so far! Two beautiful kids, lots of laughs and lots of fun! I AM SO LUCKY!
I love that song LUCKY... I really am lucky to be in love with my best friend and lucky to have been where I have been.
I am not however so lucky to have turned 29, but hey what the HECK!
This has been a fun couple of weeks I don't have much pictures but we did have lots of fun. We lived it up during all the spanish fork fun for the 24th. We went to the Rodeo, the CARNIval, several parades and the out door movie. It was great fun, plus we found out that the Hawaiian Ice is AWESOME!!(and a good price) Clay and I just got back for a little get away to park city! It was great! NO KIDS! I love my kids, but it feels nice to have sometime alone. We went to a movie did some golfing, went out to eat. It was really so fun! Then I had my birthday and My cute little family made me a cake and for dinner we went on a picnic to the park. It feels like summer has been one GIGANTIC CELEBRATION!!
We have done so many fun things! I just don't want it to end. My hubby left to Alasaka for a week of fishing with his Dad and brothers and two good friends. I hope he catches a lot of FISH! And then I am going to GIRLS CAMP!!! :) YIPEE! Anyway Back to being LUCKY! I am not always lucky sometimes I have bad luck, but I really am SO BLESSED that is for sure!
THIS ISN'T IT
9 years ago



6 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like you have been having a lot of fun!
I'm soooo glad that cute, little Kristy-Cakes was born too!
(Chels still remembers going to a restaurant with you when you got engaged, there being a word find on the children's menu, where you found the letters spelling "Clay" and then circled them!)
Love you!
FDAD
Oh Kristy--you crack me up!!!! You really did grace the world with your presence--we are the lucky ones!!! ;) hahaha. Hope you had a great birthday!!! Sounds like you've been having lots of fun!! Love ya!
Happy bday my old sis
you are right you are lucky to have me as a sister and don't you forget it. Too bad you are not coming to yellow stone but have fun at girls camp.lub you
love the pics, happy late bday! sorry, we just got the internet and i'm trying to catch up! you are awesome kristy, your kids and hubby are lucky to have you.
Uh, happy WAY late bday! Very, very cute family! Those kids are too adorable
Post a Comment