SO I wrote this when I was JUST ABOUT 4 weeks away from baby number three... I AM HUGE and I don't know if I can hang on anymore I might die!!! THIS BABY IS GOING TO BE A BIG ONE!!! I saw a lady at work the other day who was due the same day as me and she was just so cute and little and I wanted to cry! My boss tried to make me feel better by saying "your baby is just going to be a BUBBA" So maybe that is what we will name him... Bubba Bingham :) I can't breathe, I can't bend over and it doesn't help that he is up so high. Nothing fits me anymore. Today Katelin was trying to find something for me to wear and when I put on a shirt she said(with her eyes really big)..."WOW that makes you look huger!" My mom didn't help to my sorrow when telling her how big I feel she said "you know you gain the most weight in the last month." SO THANKS FOR THAT MOM!! Anyway I don't mean to be such a Drama Queen, yes I am so uncomfortable, but the end is in sight. And how nice it will be to have a cute baby boy! If you don't believe me... HERE are the Pictures for proof. I thought I was fat with Tytan, but lets just say there is no comparison! 



THIS ISN'T IT
9 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment