Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A TRIP TO THE PUMPKIN PATCH!

6 comments:

Court and Jill said...

Wow, nice slide show! How fun for you guys to go to the pumpkin patch. Olivia watched the slide show with me and said "punkin" about 23 times. It looks like we need to take her to a pumpkin patch too!!

Bingham fam said...

Yeah it was fun. Katelin fell asleep on the way so she wasn't as happy as I thought she would be, but It was good. Our friends own the patch and they invited all their family and friends to come get pumpkins and potatoes. It is really nice of them. Hey your Blog is cute you should tell me how to fix mine.

Ashlee said...

Kristy, I love your slide show! I want to take Max to get pumpkins too, it looks so fun:) I love your smile, it's so contagious. Katelin is a doll. Oh, yeah and I love all your do-it-yourself projects. . . you inspire me!

zippy said...

Fun slide show of a fun family outing! Thanks for sharing!

Bree said...

Cute slide show! I need to learn how to do that! Like everyone else said, now I want to go get pumpkins!!

Ashlee said...

hey kristy, way cute blog-you did it! are you going on sat to the potluck?