Tuesday, October 2, 2007

FACE LIFT!

So This probably isn't that impressive, but I was happy with the results. I wanted to get some bookcases to go on either side of my fire place. I found these matching cabinets at a yard sale and bought them for 5 bucks each. They obviously needed a little face lift so I got out my favorite can of Spray Paint and worked my magic...

Before...




AFTER...


IT is amazing what a little paint can do!

6 comments:

amynewby said...

Great job with the cabinets! the floor is beautiful!

Court and Jill said...

Hey Hey Hey...you should do a show on HGTV. I'm way impressed!

Bree said...

Holy smokes! You are amazing! I've got a couple projects like that to get done...what paint did you use? Did you sand first? Way impressive!

Bingham fam said...

Bree,
I didn't sand or anything Maybe i should have I don't know. I like the Krylon spray paint you can get it at Walmart. Krylon is good because it doesn't drip or run much.

zippy said...

Nice!! I have a few things I want to do that too. : ) Thanks for the tips!

Caryn said...

Kristy you're amazing! Is that your new couch I see in the corner?