Monday, December 10, 2007

OUR LITTLE GET AWAY!




Clay and I celebrated our 5 year Anniversary this weekend. It was a blast. Our real Anniversary isn't until the 21st but we just decided this was a good time to get away. We went up to Park City and stayed in the Westgate resort at the Canyon's. It was great we had a night free with 50 bucks for dinner from one of those, listen to us try to sell you something and we will give you a gift. We went to this restaurant at the hotel that the 50 bucks and it was really a joke everything was like $25 a plate and their wasn't anything good to choose. Anyway it ended up being a disgusting meal that cost 70 bucks and that is for two people who didn't even order drinks or an appetizer. I think if dinner is going to cost you that much whether or not you have a gift card for 50 dollars it better taste good!!! Anyway other then dinner we had a blast. We went skiing at the canyons and it was heavenly. It has been a while since I went snowboarding, but I loved it. It was all powder and beautiful! (so when clay fell over and over it didn't hurt as bad:)) We really had a fun time. Oh and Clay surprised me with a Anniversary band to go with my wedding ring. I love it, And I love you Clay!! Happy Anniversary, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me!

5 comments:

tHe BuNkeRs said...

How fun! Congratulations on 5 years. (And way to go Clay with the anniversary band!) We need to hang out again soon.

Amanda said...

Happy anniversary! How fun!!! It looks like you guys had a great time. I can't believe you went snowboarding while being pregnant. You are brave!!!!

Have a wonderful year together!

Bingham fam said...

Ashley,
You are cute! It was fun talking to you on the phone. We really miss having you guys only a knock away. Hopefully we will see you on Saturday.
Amanda,
I love looking at your blog. I know I will always see something new everytime I get on. I know I was a little nervous about Boarding but I figure they say you can do anything you would normally do while pregnant. SO I went for it and I am so glad I did because it was awesome. A Good work out and I a lot of breaks waiting for clay to either catch up or pick himself up :)he he

Court and Jill said...

Yeah! Happy Anniversary! What a great way to celebrate too! What is Katelin getting for Christmas? I need some more ideas!

Bingham fam said...

Jill,
I am probably not the best to ask about gifts, but I know Santa is getting Katelin a Hannah Montanna Doll just cause she loves her. Clay really wanted to get her a Basketball hoop I don't know how Kate will like that but Dad really wanted it. Other then that I probably will get her some clothes since she really needs that, but I really think that she would have liked a little kitchen set with dishes and stuff. Well Good luck! Hey and I heard you are working at Dr. Peacocks. How is that going?