

We had our Annual Family Christmas party with Santa Claus and All. IT was a lot of fun. We went Caroling and Had a little nativity production and then Santa Claus came. Katelin was actually really excited to see Santa, but never wants to sit on his lap. So fat old momma has to break poor Santa's knees every time. Oh well!



9 comments:
How fun! I love family parties! That Santa looks pretty real too!!
I know he is cute huh! I thought that too.
Who was Santa? I can't wait to see you someday!
Sarah, I don't know who he was. My dad must have known him. But yeah I would love to see you too. Did you party go well. I am sorry I didn't make it. I felt so sick!
Sarah, I don't know who he was. My dad must have known him. But yeah I would love to see you too. Did you party go well. I am sorry I didn't make it. I felt so sick!
awesome, you are not a fat mamma though, you are a babe! i hope you feel better..
Hey Kris~ Sorry we missed you Saturday! I have been wanting to call you but I have had a crazy week with finals and work. I accidently sent my scissors to Mesquite with Aaron, so if you can wait I can give ya a trim when we get back. If that is too long I am really sorry! Have a very Merry Christmas and we will talk to you soon.
Hi. You need to update your blog. What the heck have you guys been up to? We miss you! Did you have a good Christmas?
How are you feeling?? Have you found out boy or girl yet? When are you due!! I need updates!!!
Post a Comment