Wednesday, January 16, 2008

ONE OF EACH!!!

So today we went and had an Ultra Sound and we were suprised to find that we are having TWINS!!!! (he he just kidding) But we are having a baby BOY so that will be fun to have a change.

9 comments:

zippy said...

So exciting!! We LOVE our two boys. Enjoy!

Court and Jill said...

I totally fell for that! Congrats! Oh and p.s. none of those kiddos at date night have a mom with red hair so you might be thinking of someone else...???

Bree said...

So glad you are still alive! ;) I've missed your posts. Congrats on a BOY!!! Hope you're feeling well! Are you showing yet? You'll have to post a pic. I can still remember the picture you took with your real pregnant sisters and you were just pushing out your belly. Hahaha. So funny. :)

Ashlee and Shane said...

Oh my goodness! I totally believed you! I was thinking, "oh my gosh!!!!" Anyway, you will love having a boy! They are so much fun! Congratulations!

Amanda said...

you brat!!!!! I gasped when I read your post!!!! Ok, so you are having a boy!!! How fun! When are you due? How are you feeling?

Congrats!!!!!

bigtallhorses said...

Yeah for boys! Yeah for twins, you got me too I was feeling bad for you. congrats kristy!!!

Leah said...

Yeah. You are a BRAT. Kristy Jayne!!! So, will you please post what you have been doing for the past month?

tHe BuNkeRs said...

That is so exciting! I think Aaron is a little jealous. We still don't know what we are having...we will find out Tuesday. We really need to get together sometime soon.

Camille said...

You got me with the twins! Congrats on the baby boy! one of each, that will be great! Boys are easier than girls for me!