We just got back from our trip to Disneyland. It was so much fun. I have never enjoyed it as much as I did this time. It was the perfect time to go. The weather was beautiful and We could get on any ride with out waiting. Katelin loved it! It was so fun watching her reactions when she would see Mickey Mouse and the Princesses. She loved Pirates of the Caribean, It seemed a little too Scary tome and she would cuddle really close during the ride, but as soon as it was over she would Say..."GO AGAIN?" We also went to visit our Favorite Darling Grandma. It is always good to see her. She talked us into going and seeing the Ronald Reagan library. They actually have the retired Airforce 1 there. So that was cool to see. Anyway her are our Pics from the Trip.
THIS ISN'T IT
9 years ago



3 comments:
Your blog is so cute! Love the slide show too. I am jealous, I want to go to Disneyland!
Oh THAT'S where you've been!
Man, I wish we could have gone with you. I'm going CRAZY in this winter wonderland, Kristy Jayne. I WANT TO GO HOME AND SEE THE SUN! Anyway, looks like you guys had a blast.
We need to get together soon.
Kristy:
I just happened to run across your blog off Kristine's blog. It's so good to see pictures of you. Your little girl is darling. She looks ALOT like Clay. Congratulations on baby #2. That's great. Do you know what you are having? Anyway, send me an e-mail so I can invite you to my blog and we can become blogging buddies. I'd love to catch up more.
Erin Adams
erineadams@yahoo.com
Post a Comment