Tuesday, January 22, 2008

DEDICATED TO LEAH!

We have been pretty busy the last little while and I guess I just didn't Blog much. So for all of you who have been wondering where the BINGHAMS are... Here is what we have been up too...

Christmas!!!

Christmas was so fun! We loved having Katelin get so excited about Santa Claus and presents and "Jesus's Birthday" She got royally spoiled with Barbies and Hannah Montanna Stuff and Grandma and Grandpa Bingham even got her a Car. She is a terrible driver!!! I think next year Clay and I aren't going to get her anything because by the time we go to all the Grandparents and Aunts and Uncles she has way too much!



NEW YEARS...


We pretty much had a party everyday during our Christmas Break. But For New Years Eve we went to Clay's Parents for a little get together and we all stayed up to ring in the New Year! However the next day Clay was sick with the Flu! So he spent the day home in bed.

Some other good news...
Katelin no longer has a binky! Yeah. Just before Christmas we cut the end off and showed her that it was broken. She was sad and kept saying "Binky Broken" It was so sad, but she handled it better then I thought she would. One time her Grandma asked her what she wanted Santa to bring her and she said "A Binky." Poor gal!
POTTY TIME!
Also we have been doing a little potty training and Katelin is doing great! She tells us when she needs to go "poopoo", but she hasn't really gotten down the pee thing. She Hasn't had many poopy diapers since we started, but her diaper is wet alot so we still need some work.



1 comments:

Amanda said...

Sounds like you guys had a busy holiday season! I love the pictures. That is so funny that she has a little car. Watch out!

I love the picture of her on the potty!!! How funny. I'm sure she will love that picture some day!