Wednesday, February 13, 2008

UNLOADING THE DISHWASHER!!

It was a dark, cold and stormy night. I asked Clay if he would unload the dishwasher so Katelin and I could make some Valentine cookies. Clay began to unload the dishwasher. I think he may have had a secret agenda. He asked me where to put the tupperware and as I leaned down to put it in the draw I saw just a glimpse of the big butcher knife. As I came back up it stabbed me in the ARM!!! OUH wasn't the only word that came out of my mouth as I asked him what he was doing!? I guess he was handing me the knife to put away too, so he says. But I have to wonder do I have a large Life insurance policy that I am unaware of. Or maybe he has had enough of the pregnancy hormones, or maybe It was just the last draw asking him to unload the dishwasher. SO I HAVE TO ASK... IS AN UNLOADED DISHWASHER REALLY WORTH IT!!!?
(read dramatically:Luckly my wounds were only miner, but it is my heart the is hurting the most.)

7 comments:

Leah said...

OH MY GOSH CLAY! STOP TRYING TO HURT YOUR POOR PREGNANT WIFE!!!

Kristy, if you need to bring Kaitlyn here and stay with us for a while... I'll try to nurse you back to health. Poor thing.

Clay, you are so fun to tease.
Kristy, you're nuts. I miss you.

By the way, whose baby boy is going to be bigger - Jamie's or YOURS?? OUCH!

Amanda said...

I am laughing. Nice job Clay! haha!

I believe it would be the pregnancy hormones. I'm not sure how Kevin survived 9 months without doing some sort of damage to me. haha

Court and Jill said...

I love the story!! Nice and dramatic!!! Ha ha! Are you healing well??

Ashlee and Shane said...

That is hilarious!

Bree said...

Way to set the mood Kristy...and what??? YOU dramatic??? HAHAHA!! Hope things are going well...aside from this unfortunate mishap of course! :)

amynewby said...

love the story! what we go through to get a clean kitchen! :)

Three Love kids said...

hey you. found you on Amanda's page. congrats on the new one coming soon. are you going to still be around in mom's ward for the next year? yeah thats right i will be back from end of June to Oct. Kyle goes back to Iraq in May and i am due to have our 3rd in Sept. Ha great.. But it would be nice to have a familiar face at church..