Thursday, March 6, 2008

NO NAME!!

We are having our baby boy in less than 3 months and I still have no Idea what we are going to name him! POOR CHILD! I really think that girls names are so much easier. If you have any good boy names let me know.

14 comments:

Amanda said...

My sister's baby's name is Porter. I LOVE THAT NAME!!!!! Porter
Bingham. Porter is named after Porter Rockwell. He was Joesph Smith's body guard. Kind of cool!

Good luck!

Griffiths said...

You mean you are not naming him Clay Jr.? :)

Jen said...

Ok, so I didn't even know that you guys were expecting! CONGRATS!!! Hope he gets a name, maybe when you see his cute little face you will know.
Sure love you guys,
Jen

zippy said...

Boys names have always been easier for us, even still...I hope our next one will be a girl!!

Good luck--hope you find a name that you and Clay will both LOVE!

Leah said...

Well, we didn't end up using Jorge. So, that's still available.

Court and Jill said...

No way am I giving you my boy name!! Boy names are the hardest and I love only one...I'm hoping that I'll get to use it sometime during my lifetime. Well...take that back, I love two but one is totally out of the question. Owen! What a great name except that part about my last name being Wilson...kinda takes the fun right outta that name. Good luck! I'll give you Owen to use.

Ashlee and Shane said...

Funny, shane and i have an easy time picking out boy names, but when we have to think of girl names we CANNOT think of one we agree on...good thing we haven't had a girl yet. I love the name Tyson, Devon, Gavin , Tanner, :) , Mason, Axel, Treagan, Devon, etc.I am sure you already know this, but say the name out loud even if you think you don't like it. I didn't give the name 'Tanner' a thought until i said it out loud and then i fell in love with it! :)

Ashlee and Shane said...

Tytan is a good strong sturdy masculine name...i like it!

Camille said...

I love the names Bronson, Preston, Bently, Benton, Hudson and Porter!

Good Luck! Maybe you will have to see him first!

BuNksJuNk said...

I really liked Amanda's name: Porter Bingham. I think that is way cute.

I love that the woman who is still wearing her pre-preg pants is saying that she is about to pop! I haven't been able to fit in those since, well, longer ago than I care to admit. (Like, before I was pregnant!) But things are going well and we are getting excited/scared.

Let's get together soon!

bigtallhorses said...

Kristy you could name your baby anything and it would end up adorable. Although I do like Isaac (you could call him "Ike")Lincoln, and Gabriel "Gabe". Those were my favorites but nixed by my husband soooo good luck!

Bree said...

Hey Kristy!! Let's see if I have any different name ideas than the great ones you already have....Conner (my fav), Carter, Elijah, Chase, Cole...hmm, guess I like the 'C' names...haha...I have a couple friends that just named their sons Bennett...GOOD LUCK!

Kim Dubois said...

Don't worry, Kristy. I'm here to solve your problem. I have a book that says Katelin's brothers could be: Kyler, Tristan, Kieran (huh?), Connor, and Devin. (I swear I didn't add Devin. It was already there.)

Or you could go with my personal favorite—the one I'm saving for Liam's future little brother if I can convince Ben that it's cool: Oliver Wesley. If you use it instead, I'll have no choice but to have a girl next.

mom said...

I went to a park once in Los Angeles and there were two little brothers playing there named "Spencer" and "Kimball." This was about 1980 so I said, "I bet I know your favorite song!"
Sure enough, when I hummed "I am a child of God," they both joined in.
Kimball Bingham may be a bit much, but Spencer is fun, as is Thomas, Henry, and Dieter. :)