For My Nephew's birthday we went to Chucke Cheese! It was a lot of fun. I don't think that I have been their since it was Show Biz back in the day when I was little. We had pizza and played lots of games and watched the big scary animals on stage sing and dance. Katelin Liked the big singing animals but kept saying "he is going to eat me Mom." They were kind of hungry looking! Here are some pictures of the event.
THIS ISN'T IT
9 years ago







5 comments:
Cute! Looks like you guys had fun.
But I'm never taking Drew there if I can help it. That place is crawling with germs. Yuck.
Speaking of germs, when are you guys going to come see my house???
Oh, and I'm an idiot. Garrit told me you left a message about seeing you last Sunday. I totally forgot all about it. Sorry. We'll come see it another time.
I mean your house... we'll come see your house another time.
Maybe next weekend...
She is so cute! :)
She is so cute!!! She is getting big! It is amazing how fast they change!
We loved Chuck-e-Cheeses when we were little.
Looks like you guys had fun!
Fun. Fun. Katelin is such a cutie! I remember going to Chuck E Cheese as a kid and loved it!! And why are you hiding behind Katelin and the ride??? We want to see your cute belly!!! :)
Post a Comment