Katelin loves to play Red Light, Green Light. The other day we were playing and it was so funny I thought I would take some pictures as we played.
GREEN LIGHT....
RED LIGHT!!!
GREEN LIGHT...
RED LIGHT!!!
GREEN LIGHT...
OH SHE GOT ME!!!
THIS ISN'T IT
9 years ago



9 comments:
So cute! I can't believe how long her hair is getting--she looks so old.
She is so cute! I love her hair!!! Looks like she has your beautiful skin!
She is so very cute. We sure miss you guys. Let us know when your little guy gets here. Sure hope to see you soon.
Love,
Jen
She's adorable! I have to come see you soon.
She is SO cute and looks like SO much fun! By the way, how are you feeling? Any progress on the name picking? :)
Yeah, her hair has REALLY gotten long in the past, like, month.
So, let's talk about a baby party. Your mom says you're not allowed to have a baby shower since this is your second one, but I think we should have a party anyway. I was thinking of something co-ed. With kids invited too. When could you do it?
she is such a cutie and getting so big! how are you feeling?
KRISTY!!! How are you I didnt know that you had a blog!
LIndsey,
If you read this again leave your blog address. I don't know how to find you.
Post a Comment