Wednesday, April 30, 2008

THE ZOO!








We took Katelin to the zoo during Clays spring break. She had alot of fun and really enjoyed seeing all the animals. I however was grossed out by all the smells. I guess when you are pregnant, the zoo isn't the best place to go. But even though it was stinky I had fun watching Katelin.

5 comments:

Whitaker Family said...

I found it!!! What a cute blog. It was so fun to talk to you at the softball game. We need to catch up more. Let's hang out!! I miss it. Keep in touch and we will see you at the next game.
Kindra

Bree said...

Fun pictures!! But Kristy...why are you hiding behind that tree?? :D JK! Katelin is seriously TOO cute! Love her little backpack and pig tails!

Amanda said...

I love the zoo!!!!!!!! How fun. You look great by the way! I'm sorry we didn't get together when I was down there. It was crazy busy!

You look great!

Blair and Cindy said...

Wish we could have gone with you guys! Maybe sometime in the fall we can go when little "Titan" (have you got a name yet?) is older.

Leah said...

Yeah. It is really stinky. I think the Hogle Zoo must be the stinkiest zoo in the world.

So are you about to pop?