For all those that thought I was hiding behind trees and chucke cheese toys this is for you...
At Chucke Cheese it was just a mistake and at the Zoo I was not hiding although I probably should have been. I was tired and wanted to sit down and I didn't care if there was a tree in the way!
But so that all questions are answered, YES I AM ABOUT TO POP! I look it and I feel it. I hope this baby comes sooner rather then later! But just for your enjoyment here's my best super model pose :) TADA!!!



11 comments:
oh my gosh! You look awesome! This whole time you have been telling me that you were so big, and I actually believed you. Well, you lied! You are so cute and you don't look like you're about to pop. If I saw you as a stranger on the street I'd say 6.5 months. tops!
cute kristy! Love it and you are not Fat, you are beautifully pregnant!and this way you get a fun treat at the end that doesn't let you sleep:)
Super Model Documentary Hour...hahaha!! Amen to the other girls---you are looking GREAT! I wish I looked that good 8 months pregnant! :) Thanks for posting a pic! Soooo, any decisions on a name yet?
hey that is a cute picture!! i can't believe you have less than a month left, you look stinkin' awesome!!!
You're a babe! Hang in there...those last few weeks are a killer!!
ok, you are so not fat. Seriously, you barely look pregnant! you are brave for posting a picture. I posted one, but I felt like a beach whale!
You look great!!!
Do you have a name yet?
Oh...you look so cute. I sure wish we lived close so we could hang out more. We sure love you guys and we think about you all the time. Hope all is well let us know when you "pop" just kidding, when the baby gets here.
Love ya,
Jen
Oh...you look so cute. I sure wish we lived close so we could hang out more. We sure love you guys and we think about you all the time. Hope all is well let us know when you "pop" just kidding, when the baby gets here.
Love ya,
Jen
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! I can't stop laughing! You are HILLARIOUS! (No really - I can't stop laughing.) Ha Ha Ha. Chuckle. Chuckle.
I love you, Kristy. You are so cute. I DON'T think you LOOK like you are about to pop. (And by the way, you little stinker, what I was asking in my last post was if you FEEL like you are about to pop. I was not telling you that you LOOK like you are about to pop.)
You stinker. I am still laughing.
You look great Kristy!
Thanks I really like taking pictures! Especially of Kaylee :)
Post a Comment