I love my little house, but it only has two bedrooms upstairs. Things were going to get a little crowded in Katelin's room with the new baby. I really didn't want to make her room a boy/girl room because well I love it how it is. It is Hot Pink and Green and her Grandma is making her a
princess Quilt for her Bed.
princess Quilt for her Bed.
I thought up a plan...(well actually my sister thought it up) I have a really big living room that isn't used that much. We mostly hang out in the family room and when we do use the living room we don't use all the space. The family room was an addition from back in the day and there was still doors connecting the two rooms. If we put a wall up we could make an extra room. It would be a sacrifice to make the living room smaller, but it would be more convenient and what we need right now. We plan on staying in the house for at least 10 years and I don't think I will be putting little Katelin in Basement for a while. Clay wasn't sure about the idea, but to keep his wife happy he did the work anyway.
So her is what it looked like before
So her is what it looked like before

ROOM #1 LIVING ROOM
ROOM#2 NURSERY/OFFICE
Isn't my crib bedding cute! I got the whole set at a yard sale for a deal!
Anyway so now we have three bedrooms. This is pretty small but fit everything in it just fine. So now we have a room for our baby, but still no definate name.












9 comments:
You guys know how to make new rooms? That's awesome! And the living room still looks huge to me. Nice work!
I think it looks so good. You just have such a knack for all that kind of stuff.
looks great! our third bdroom is small too, but you'll love to have a place for the baby that is quiet and not in Katelin's space (i love the colors in her room by the way!) hopefully i can visit you this summer since james' will be done and we'll be living closer!! take care!
IT looks really good Kristy, tell Clay good job! I still have never seen the inside of your home, I need to come stop by sometime.
I love the bedding! Totally cute! That is great that you got a deal on it. Bedding is so expensive!!!
Great job on the addition! I'm sure it will be so handy!
I love the girly theme!!! how fun!
That looks great! Isn't it nice having a handy-man husband! :) Hope you're feeling good! I can't believe you have less than a month! It seems like just yesterday you posted you were expecting!
The room looks good. We still need to get together sometime. I will have to come down and see that new baby when he comes. I love the bedding. I have 2 boys and I never did bedding for the crib. I just have a sheet and then a blanket. Good luck and let me know when a good time to see you will be.
Yes, we got Emily's pictures done at Sears. We have a birthday party invite for you guys. Maybe we'll drop it off tonight. How's Katelin's chin?
Pretty ingenious! So, any day now?!?
Post a Comment