HERE WE ARE STILL Alive JUST OFF THE RADAR FOR AWHILE. BESIDES BEING REALLY BUSY ARE COMPUTER HAD A VIRUS AND WAS BEING REPAIRED. SO HERE WE ARE BACK IN THE SADDLE WITH A LITTLE REWIND TO SHOW WHAT WE HAVE BEEN UP TO... (THIS MIGHT BE LONG)
FAMILY PICTURES 2008



FIRST:
OUR CHRISTMAS BREAK GOT SIDE TRACKED WHEN WE HAD TO TAKE TYTAN TO THE HOSPITAL FOR THREE DAYS. HE HAD A FEVER AND HIS SOFT SPOT WAS BULGING SO WE TOOK HIM TO THE DOCTOR AND THEY SENT US TO THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE THEY WERE WORRIED IT WAS MENINGITIS. POOR BABY! HE HAD TO HAVE SPINAL TAP AND THEY TRIED 9 TIMES BEFORE THEY FINALLY GOT AN IV IN HIM. TALK ABOUT PAINFUL!!! IT WAS SO SAD AND I CRIED FOR LIKE 2 DAYS STRAIGHT! THEY ALSO HAD TO SEDATE HIM AND DO AN MRI TO JUST MAKE SURE THINGS WERE OK. IT ALL ENDED UP FINE, THERE WAS NO MENINGITIS. WE ARE SO BLESSED AND COULDN'T BE MORE GRATEFUL THAT EVERYTHING TURNED OUT OK! IT WAS PROBABLY THE SCARIEST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE. I WAS SO SCARED BECAUSE I KNOW HOW DANGEROUS MENINGITIS IS. AS I SAT SCARED AND SAD WAITING FOR TY TO COME OUT OF THE MRI A NICE MAN STARTED TALKING TO ME AND TOLD ME ABOUT HIS WIFE WHO WAS HAVING SURGERY TO REMOVE A BRAIN TUMOR. HE SHARED SOMETHING WITH ME THAT SHE HAD WRITTEN THAT DAY. I CRIED AS I READ WHAT SHE WROTE, "I’ve been reading the Old Testament this last year and this very morning finished. I’ve read many of the books in the Old Testament numerous times, but this is only the second time in my life I’ve read it cover to cover. This verse in the last chapter of the Bible captures everything: “But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall” (Micah 4:2).
I have no idea what today will bring, but I trust in my Savior. I am in his hands. He cares for me like a farmer cares for the calves in his stall. He feeds, he protects, he grooms, he tends to my every need! I place myself in his tender care knowing that whatever the outcome, he will help me and that it will be for my best good.." IT WAS JUST WHAT I NEEDED TO HEAR AT THAT VERY MOMENT. I FEEL LIKE THAT MAN WAS MY OWN LITTLE ANGEL SENT TO GIVE ME SOME COMFORT WHEN I NEEDED IT MOST. EVEN WHEN HE WAS GOING THROUGH A TRIAL OF HIS OWN HE REACHED OUT AND HELPED ME THROUGH MINE...
CLAY AND I HAD OUR 6 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! WOW! MY SWEET HUSBAND HAD A WHOLE VACATION PLANNED FOR US BUT WE HAD TO CANCEL IT DUE TO THE FACT THAT OUR CHILD WAS IN THE HOSPITAL. OH WELL, THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR!
SANTA MADE IT TO OUR HOUSE FOR CHRISTMAS DESPITE THE BITING THE SCREAMING AND ALL THE NAUGHTINESS! KATELIN DID GET TO SIT SANTA'S LAP AT MY PARENTS PARTY AND TELL HIM "I'LL NEVER BITE LOGAN AGAIN!" HE SEEMED AMUSED AND HE MUST OF THOUGHT SHE HAD DONE SOME NICE THINGS TOO BECAUSE HE GOT HER A REALLY NICE PLAYHOUSE. MOSTLY CAUSE THAT IS WHAT I WANTED AND I TALKED HER INTO ASKING SANTA FOR IT. SANTA HAD TO WORK REALLY HARD (IN THE GARAGE) TO PUT IT TOGETHER, BUT IT TURNED OUT SO CUTE AND SHE LOVED IT.
NEW YEARS WAS GREAT WE HAD A PARTY AT THE BINGHAM'S ON NEW YEARS EVE AND SLEDDING WITH MY FAMILY THE NEXT DAY.
MOSTLY WE HAVE HAD A WONDERFUL YEAR. WE HAVE HAD SOME HARD TIMES, BUT WE HAVE HAD A LOT OF GREAT TIMES AND HAVE SEEN MIRACLES. WE FEEL SO BLESSED. WE HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT HOLIDAY! WE HOPE 2009 IS WONDERFUL FOR ALL OF YOU!
THIS ISN'T IT
9 years ago



13 comments:
Poor Tytan. I'm glad he's okay. He looks so happy in that picture.
I'm so sorry to hear about your little boy. I'm so glad he's o.k. That play house is so cute, hours of fun will be had in there. Good job Santa on getting that put together.
OH MY GOSH WOMAN! WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME THESE THINGS??!! NO WONDER YOU HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING YOUR BLOG!!!
I'm so glad little Tytan is okay! And you DO have angels watching over you and your little family. You guys are so special.
So, about your anniversary... You should go to the anniversary inn. They're running a special right now. If you stay at the 5th South location before the end of Jan, you can get any tier 1, 2, or 3 room for $109 plus tax. They have more Jan specials on their website. We'll watch the kids.
Love ya!
Wow, great to hear from you again. So scary about the hospital scene. Glad everything is OK. That stuff is scary. I would have bawled for days too! Loved the playhouse!!!
I couldn't believe it when I saw you had updated!!! :D haha. Your family is beautiful!! Katelin and Tytan are SO cute!! Sorry for the scare with Ty but glad everything worked out!! So sad you couldn't go on your anniversary vacation too--but like you said, there's always next year!! Hope you're having a wonderful 2009 so far, and hope you're posting more too!! Love ya!
Hi! It has been a while since we have seen each other. I was so worried when I was reading your post about your little guy! THat is so scary, and I am glad that everything is ok. I am thankful for what you wrote about trials and trusting in the Lord. Life is tough, and we are always thrown things, that sometimes we think that we can't handle, but I too know that we have to hand everything over to Him and He will always take care of us. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, I really needed to hear them. I hope all is well, and it looks like you all had a fun Christmas as well. Take care (oh Kaitlyn is getting so big, she looks so much older in your pictures, cutie)
Glad you are back to blogging. Sorry about Tytan. That's so scary. I'm glad he's okay. Sounds like you've been busy and having fun. Your kids are adorable. I LOVE the picture of them in front of the Christmas tree. Darling!
How scary that your little guy was so sick. That freaks me out!!!! There is nothing worse than when your child is sick and you can't do anything about it. I know Heavenly Father gives us these moments so that we will put our trust in him. I'm glad to hear that all is well.
It looks like you guys had a great holiday season! How fun!
Love the pictures!
we're so happy that tytan is okay! what a scary thing! I'm so happy to see an update and pictures! You look SOOO hott kristy! such a skinny winny!...your family is beautiful! we miss you guys.
Tytan looks so big and handsome, so glad that everything is ok!!!!and it's good to hear from you and your cute family!
I am so glad that Tytan is o.k. I wish I could have know earlier! I am so so glad all is well!
The kids are so BEAUTIFUL! What a darling family!
Kristy! Those are two cute, cute kiddos! I'm sorry to hear about Tytan's scare; I would cry too! But glad all worked out and that you have had a good year and good holidays. Miss ya girlie! --Kari-Lynn
Wow, sorry about Tytan. What a trooper he is and you are. I am glad everything is going better. Your kids our so cute.
Post a Comment