How did this happen? How did my brand new baby boy get SOOOOO BIG!!! I just can't believe how fast my kids are growing. It is really quite scary! Tytan is now 8 months old and he is so strong. For at least a month now he has been pulling himself up to stand everywhere he goes. I get so nervous because I don't want him to fall and bonk his head. TOO LATE!!! Look at all his little bruises on his poor head. The good thing is... he stays standing in one place for a while once he gets to his destination. I am really worried he is going to start walking and then WHAT WILL I DO?!!!
Katelin just started Sunbeams and I am so proud of her. She has been so big and has gone without crying and screaming and yelling things like "PISS ME OFF" She gave a a talk on Sunday and did so good. IT was seriously the cutest thing ever. Before her talk they had her come sit in the front. She saw Clay and I in the back and was smiling and waving at us. Then during the primary songs she start dancing! (WHO'S CHILD IS THIS??!!) When she got up to give her talk She did most of it by herself with a couple hints from me and At the end she pretty much yelled "NAMEN". She then sat down, threw her arms in the air and yelled "YAY! NOW I GET AN ICECREAM CONE" I LOVE MY KIDS! They make me laugh! Clay and I crack up at the crazy things that Katelin says and does and I love when Tytan Screams and smiles at Katelin and bounces back and forth because he is excited. I can tell that Katelin and Ty are going to be good little friends. She always wants him to come with her and play in her room. She is a little too rough with him but she tells him how cute he is and how much she loves him. So I guess that makes it better!
THIS ISN'T IT
9 years ago



16 comments:
kristy! i can not believe he is standing!!!! he looks SO much like clay:) your kids are too cute! are you coming to convention?
It goes WAY too fast!!! Cute pictures of your cute kids!! I love primary talks, kids always say the cutest things.
Aw what a cutie! He is getting big! You know he does look like Clay. We love you guys!
Wow! He is going to be walking before you know it. That IS scary.
Katelin is awesome. I'm glad that you posted that story about her talk. Hillarious.
And don't worry about calling me to talk about coupons on my birthday. (I don't think it was on my birthday that you called, was it?) Anyway, I'd rather talk about coupons than about how old I am getting :)
Did you get the cereal for cheap???
What?? He got big so fast! Love the Katelin stories...he-he!
It is crazy how they grow I have literally been shocked at times. Luke loves to walk along the couch to, but he doesn't pull himself up, way to go Tytan.
Oh man, Tytan is SOOO dang cute!! And how DID he get so big? It seems like you just had him a couple months ago! Wow! Katelin is hilarious!! I LOVE her fun personality, what a doll!!!
Wow, I cant believe Ty is 8 months!! Where does the time go?? Brayden will be 2 next month..Crazy!!! Your kids are so cute!
Total cuteness! Before you know it they'll be big as mine!!!
WOW!!! He has gotten so big! I can't believe it! YIKES!!! What's even more scary is that he is pulling himself up! watch out!
Both your kids are so cute!!! Nice job!
Kristy Tervort! How are U doing? I havent seen you for yrs. You have such a cute family! You look so good! I'm glad I found you're blog! What's been going on.
YOur kids are DARLING. love you
Oh my heck friend, they are so stinkin cute. I can't believe that your baby is growing so fast either. We need to get together for sure. The time goes by way too fast. You make me laugh. I hope all is well. Keep in touch.
What sweet children you have! I love primary talks. Kids grow up way too fast. I can't believe my youngest in almost 2!!
Will you update your blog already?
Kristy-they are SO cute! I cant believe how big Tytan is! He is darling! It seems like you just had him.
Post a Comment