OK the other day I found Katelin in her room playing with scissors. I said, "What are you doing with those scissors!?" Then she says, "I am cutting my hair." I then noticed the beautiful locks of hair on the floor and let out a deathly scream! HER BEAUTIFUL HAIR!!! I was devastated. I tried to calm down and decide what to do. I gave her a bath to wash her hair and assess the damage. I knew Katelin liked Hannah Montana but I never thought she would have a hair do like BIllY RAY CIRUS!!!! MY child has a Mullet!!! I had her look in the mirror to show her what she had done and that was a big mistake... SHE THOUGHT SHE LOOKED BEAUTIFUL and here are the pictures to prove it.
YES SHE THOUGHT SHE WAS A SUPER MODEL!!!
Anyway the good part of the story is that I am able to part her hair and do a little comb over and then you don't notice the mullet so much.
Alright the next story is my little nephew Bryce turned 4 and he had a really fun birthday party. It was a star wars party and they did Jedi Training! My Brother-in-law did a whole production like Disneyland. Darth vader came and everything. Unfortunately most of the little kids were 4 and under so when Darthvader came they all got really scared and some of them started to cry. It was really funny! But Katelin had lots of fun. She was the little Princess laya! My other nephew Riley would have loved this party he is seven and the other day his mom asked him if he would like to play soccer or baseball this year and he said, "I think I want to do Jedi knight Training." Oh my!!!
The weather has been so nice lately. I think that we have been to the park everyday this week. Tytan loves the swing! I love this time of year. I feel like I have been hibernating and it feels so nice to get outside. Anyway the other day we went with Grandma and Grandpa and all the cousins to the park and it was lots of fun!
I haven't been blogging lately because my house is a wreck! Yes, I am up to one of my home remodeling kicks again. I have been so busy trying to get it all done before my husband starts golfing again. We are almost all finished, I will post my home improvements when I get all done.
THIS ISN'T IT
9 years ago



13 comments:
Oh poor Katelin's hair!! I guess the positive way to look at it is, it could have been worse!
I can't believe it!!! Okay, so maybe I can. That's pretty par for Katelin isn't it? We still love her no matter what and she is a cutie NO MATTER WHAT!!! I agree with the other comment too, it could have been way worse. The things these kids do! You'll be able to laugh about it later I'm sure!
All I can say is Joe Dirt. WOW!!!! I did something similar when I was her age...my poor mom! Sorry...but, I love the pictures!
Holy Mullet! I am so sorry!!! It'll grow out soon enough though. Can't wait to see your house projects!
The hair cutting has to happen to every family at least once. I have not found Lily playing beauty parlor yet but I am sure my time will come. She really did have long BEAUTIFUL hair. Luckily it grows back.
Oh Wow! I would have cried too with that mullet!!! That is way worse than I pictured. Hilarious that she thinks she is a supermodel. With that thought, she may be looking for the scissors again. Your mom and dad look so great!! Your dad especially, he is so skinny!
OH MAN!! I would've freaked out!! It cracks me up that she things she looks like hot stuff!! I guess every kid has to go thru it...hopefully she learned her lesson and doesn't do it again! Glad you found a way to hide it!! The party sounds like fun and I'm glad you're enjoying nice weather. We had some for a couple days, but you know Idaho...it snowed again and now it's cold and windy. haha. Oh well, hopefully spring comes our way soon too!! :)
lol!! I'm sorry I know it's not funny. She is still a cutie!! Good luck with the remodeling.
At least you have such cute kids!
oh her poor hair--she's still beautiful!
Oh that hair!!! I would have died.
Kristy, that is so funny! Or, it will be in a couple of years. If I were as cute as her I'd cut all my hair off too...less maintenance.
Hope all is well with you. I can't wait to see the pics from your remodeling.
she still does look like a super model the gorgeous thing! HA HA about the billy ray thing. clever clever kristy! thanks for the amazing updates
Post a Comment