
Katelin had her first Dance recital! It was so fun and she looked so Cute! This girl really is a NATURAL. She always loves to dance and so this was the greatest thing having her in Dance lessons. She had so many people come and support her. And I know she really enjoyed all the attention. She is so lucky to have so many people so close that love her! NOW...LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT HER AMAZING TEACHER!! Sister Campbell, teaches the little girls in her ward and her grand-daughters and some others, like Katelin Dance lessons for FREE!! YES FREE!!! Absolutely no charge! The women teaches at our Church several different classes every Monday and Tuesday. This isn't even just a couple girls, I think there was like 35 in the dance recital. WHAT AN AMAZING WOMEN! We can all learn a lesson of selflessness from her... talk about sharing your talents!! I feel so lucky because I just was at the church one day when she was teaching and saw the girls dancing and she asked me if Katelin would like to be in the class! It has been wonderful, Sister Campbell is so good with Katelin and I really appreciate her. Anyway her are some pictures from Katelins Ballerina Debut.
(Katelin and her dance teacher



These last couple are just some pictures I took a while ago of Kate in her costume.
THIS ISN'T IT
9 years ago



5 comments:
So Fun! Makes me wish I had a girl. Katelin looks so pretty in her costume. That teacher is AMAZING for taking on so many girls! She should at least asks for money tips or something :)
Go, Katelin! How fun! (You're just like your mom--hey, but 'wait a sec! Isn't your dad a dancer too? 'Yep, we remember the Timp HS dancer!)
Love you guys!
Oh my gosh, Kristy--she is SOOOOOO Cute!!! And dance classes for FREE?!?!? That is AWESOME! Hope things are going great! Love and miss you! :)
Could this girl get any more gorgeous? Good luck when she's dating!
I'm glad you everything was so. . . fun! ;) It was so good to see you when you came down. Thanks for hanging out.
Post a Comment