Monday, December 7, 2009

Picture update...

So I was thinking that I never hardly post any more and that my blog is really boring, So Here are some things that I have been wanting to post about and haven't FIRST FOR THE REALLY WEIRD...
My little brother came over he got stung by a bee and well he freaked out my kids a little. I am sure with those lips all the girls wanted to kiss him!

Tytan has been running around alot! He is getting to be so fun! He love to play Duck Duck Goose! It is the funniest thing... He will hit you on the head and say DU and then run away and who knows where he is going. But the poor kid... What can I say Tytan has a big head and he bonks it ALOT!

Katelin has been going through a dress up phase! She has wanted to be in princess dresses all the time. In the morning she would put on a princess dress, I would force her to change so we could go to school or anywhere in public, but as soon as we would get home she is in a princess dress again and she would want to sleep in her princess dresses and do everything in a princess dress. Well she just wants to dress up all the time! Crazy kid! One day I said lets go outside and ride your bike, but you have to change your shoes (because she had on high heals) And she said, "but Mom these look Fabulous" She says big words like Fancy Nancy cause she also told me my hair looked "diculous" (ridiculous)So here are some pictures of her in all her costumes...
First, here is a weird thing she dressed up in, But she did dress up in this before it got cold outside!

A Pioneer... she was into this during the roadshow...

She was a princess for her birthday party...

A NAUGHTY PRINCESS! Here She is in time out...

Sleeping Beauty! Ok I just love this one! She really fell to sleep like that, CROWN and all!

Remember the post back when Katelin was dancing on the table! What is the deal with my kids dancing on the table... And what kind of mother takes pictures instead of getting them down!? Don't worry the bumps on Ty's head aren't from him falling from the table!

And here is a picture of Katelin's birthday party, because I meant to post about it, but didn't. We had a princess and knight birthday party with all her cousin's and neighbors. It was really fun we made crowns and had face painting and had treasure hunt.

5 comments:

BuNksJuNk said...

Is that Tony? That is hilarious!

You have cute cute kids! I love the picture of sleeping beauty.

Did you get your tickets?

Anonymous said...

Yea, not such a good look for your brother.

At least you know what to get Katelyn for Christmas...Princess Dress ups!!

Caryn said...

Are you serious about Tony's lip? Or is he just sticking it out funny? It IS huge, either way. I love Katelin's dressing up -- definitely a little princess. How does she compare to how you were when you were little? Tytan is adorable. I really miss you all. You're really really cute! Keep your kids off the table! Haha

Court and Jill said...

Is that lip for real? Ouch!! Cute pics...Livi is constantly in dress ups too. Kinda fun...kinda annoying!

Kari said...

Oh my gosh I about died with those lips! I totally thought he was making a face!
Your kids are tooooo cute. I love your "diculous" hair ha ha