Katelin started Preschool and she loves it. I love it too! I can't believe how big she is getting. She is such a little character we sure love her!

So My parents had this great Idea to take the kids to the temple for family night. It was so pretty there. The flowers are unbelievable! I have got to talk to the gardener so I can find out what I am doing wrong. Maybe it is just that everything looks better when you are at the temple. I love the temple and am sure thankful that we have so many so close! 




THIS ISN'T IT
9 years ago



5 comments:
You have such a cute family! Katelin is beautiful!!
Katelin is such a doll! (And I love your family temple pictures--they're beautiful!)
Very cute, and fun!! The pictures with you and your parents makes me miss mine! What a great idea for family night! :)
Hope you guys are doing well!
I love that first picture of Katelin! What a great idea for family night
Katelin IS getting so big! Preschool and one lost tooth! Was that the tooth you wanted to get rid of anyway? Our kids are growing up and I hate it.
Post a Comment