Sunday, October 17, 2010

TOOTHLESS!


OK my soon to be 5 year old just lost her tooth! AHHHHHH!! She was riding her bike and crashed and out came her front tooth. It would have been far more dramatic if we didn't already expect her to loose the tooth any day, but you see for some really odd reason it was already very wiggly and just pretty much hanging in there. Due to the fact that it is way to soon to loose her upper teeth I didn't pulled it out, even though she has been begging me to. I guess fate took charge and invited the tooth fairy over! Well she was very excited and didn't even Cry! And sometime during the night she yelled for me to come in and turn on the light so she could check and see if the tooth fairy had come for her tooth yet. Now how long until the next tooth grows in? I think she could be singing all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth for a couple years! But she is still so cute toothless and all!

2 comments:

The Fallon Schank's said...

Too cute! (I knocked out both my front baby teeth when I was four.) Good thing she has an excellent hygienist!

Kari said...

Oh wow, that's really weird it was loose already! She is a cutie.
Love the kids in their costumes.