Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween

We have a family friend who harvests pumpkins and he is so nice to always invite us to come and pick out our own pumpkins for Halloween. The kids always have such a fun time and nothing beats FREE...




For Family Night We created our master pieces!!!




We had a fun Halloween or Day before Halloween... we went trick or treating, and to the ward trunk or treat and It was my dad's birthday so we had a fun party with all my family! Katelin was a Scary witch and I think her missing tooth really added to her costume! Tytan along with my other 2 nephews his age was Spider Man! I couldn't get him to wear the mask, so later I painted one on his face! He did such a good job with telling everyone Trick or treat and I think He really didn't want to stop because a couple days ago Tytan saw me with some candy and came up to me and said... "Trick or Treat"

3 comments:

The Fallon Schank's said...

What a darling family!

Caryn said...

Hah! That is too funny. I wonder how long Tytan keeps saying trick or treat to people to get candy. I hope he keeps saying it for a really long time! :o) I agree with you that the witch costume was perfect for Katelin with her missing tooth. Man you're such a cute little family!

Melissa said...

You are so cute! Cute family too!