Here He is Bridger T. Bingham Born April 27th. Just under 10lbs at 9lb 15oz he is a big guy. We are so thrilled to have little Bridger he is the Cutest, sweetest thing and we are so grateful to have him here!
THIS ISN'T IT
9 years ago
Families Are Forever, And Together Is Where We Want To Be.
Here He is Bridger T. Bingham Born April 27th. Just under 10lbs at 9lb 15oz he is a big guy. We are so thrilled to have little Bridger he is the Cutest, sweetest thing and we are so grateful to have him here!
Posted by Bingham fam at 12:48 PM
7 comments:
WOW. He is so cute. And you are a WOMAN! How did you carry that chubby baby :)!!!
Congratulations! He's so perfect! You guys make really cute kids.
He is so cute!! I'm so happy for you! Leah was watching the slide show with me and when it came to the cute close up of Bridger she said, "ahhhh" and hugged my computer screen :) Congrats!!
He is so adorable!!! What a cute little guy! His little face and head are so perfect. He still looks so small in his big car seat and when you guys are holding him. Can't believe you got an expedition and a camper! What?! Awesome. Want to hear more. Dan's wife looks really cute! I'm glad you posted a pic of her bc that is the first I've seen her. Can't believe that little boy is marred. PS. your prego pictures are adorable. I'm sorry you were so miserable, but you still looked cute. Your face wasn't fat at all and that's the ticker. You can be huge in the belly and it's no big deal, as long as your face still looks normal, which it did. You're great! blah blah blah
Awe...I love him! What a handsome little guy.
I am so excited for you. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. I seriously thought we were closer in due dates, but I have one more week left, and I feel the same way that you did in your last stretch. Very large, but ya know what, you looked very good. I don't think you looked big at all. I think I am about the same size that you were, so we will see how much she weighs. It is always amazing that a full size baby can fit into our stomachs. It really freaks me out a bit. Both of my boys were 8 lbs, so we shall see. We need to get together this summer. We miss you guys. Maybe if we see you over at Binghams, we will just walk over and catch up. Congratulations on your new addition!! He is so cute, and I love the name.
I am a couple months late but CONGRATULATIONS!! He is Perfect!!
Post a Comment