Wednesday, August 31, 2011

California Vacation







We decided to use the week and a half out of the Summer that Clay had off from work and school and go on a much needed Vaca! Not just a weekend outing but a whole week vacation and so we headed out to see my Sweet Granny in California!! Clay's parents have a place in Mesquite so we went half way and played for a couple days there. We did some swimming and golfing and We took Katelin to the Tuachan and saw The Little Mermaid. It was fabulously done and was super fun! At Grandma's house she spoils us and we love being with her. She has the most fun home with the best backyard ever and she always has wonderful things to eat. One night we roasted marshmellows in her fire pit and told stories. My grandma is a great Story teller. I love listening to her sing goofy songs too! I am just so lucky to have such a wonderful Grandma! We took the kids to the beach one day and that was fun, Clay even said he saw a shark in the water. (just a small one, but still I was glad I saw Soul Surfer after I got home) We went to Disneyland and California Adventure! I am never disappointed! I love Disneyland even though it is expensive and crowded. I just love seeing my kids faces light up when they see their favorite Characters or go on a fun ride! I really do live my life through them... I don't know if Disneyland was ever this fun when I was a kid. Seeing their happiness makes me so happy!