Friday, September 26, 2008

HEY BUNKERS WE FINALLY DID IT!!!

So for the longest time I have been saying that I was going to paint my wood paneling. NOW IT is finally all finished with the tile and carpet and No more cottage cheese ceiling And I LOVE IT YAY!! So here is a look at before and after.
BEFORE
Kitchen/family room and Katelin on the kitchen floor..



AFTER



11 comments:

Ashlee and Shane said...

Very cute!! I need to do some painting and decorating at my house!

BuNksJuNk said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! That looks AMAZING! I have been dying to know what your project was, and I never thought it would be this. I am so excited for you. Now I need to come up and see it in person.

Kim Dubois said...

Kristy! It looks SO good! Your house looks brand new. Nice work, guys.

Court and Jill said...

Yay! Bravo! I bet you are loving it. It looks great!

Griffiths said...

Good Job Kristy! It looks really good, and your paneling looks so good painted. Nice carpet too. :)

Marie said...

I LOVE it! It looks so good! You make me want to pick up a paint brush and go to town!!!
=)

bigtallhorses said...

Looks so great Kristy! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Yea for no more cottage cheese ceiling!! LOoks great

Camille said...

Looks awesome! Your quite the decorator! Good well done!

Bree said...

Looks great!! I love that you're always doing fun projects...I wish I was that motivated/talented!! Thanks for your email, I appreciate what you said and I look forward to more advice (I'll write again soon!:))

LauraBro said...

that turned out SO SO SO cute kristy! really! how fun! your house is all perfect now!