Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tytan at 4 months!

Can you believe that my baby is 4 months old today? I can't! Seems like it was seriously a couple weeks ago that I was seeing him for the first time. He wasn't small for very long because now he is just HUGE!! He has been a pretty Strong and wiggly guy from the get go. I don't know when the first time it was but I caught him rolling over and pushing himself to stand when laying on my chest when he was just tiny. And now he is so big. He can sit up against things and he rolls over all the time, but then he doesn't like being on his tummy and can't get to his back again so as soon as I flip him over he is back on his tummy. He gets quite the work out. I love this little guy. He is such a happy boy. He smiles at me all the time and sleeps through the night (he has been doing that for a while YAY! I need my beauty sleep that is for sure!) Katelin is sweet with him, but he has been through allot already with his mischievous sister on the loose... One day Katelin even tried to make him prettier by painting his eye with nail polish. DArn girl! I had to take him to insta care and everything. He is ok... Thank heavens! He loves suck on his hands and chew them like crazy, he drools like a saint Bernard, but maybe he will grow out!:) I just am so blessed! Heavenly Father couldn't have sent me a sweeter Angel!

13 comments:

Taylor Family said...

He is such a cutie! He looks just like his big sister, I can't believe it. You can tell he's part of your family for sure!

Court and Jill said...

WOw, I can't believe he is 4 months already!!! He's such a cutie and you are so lucky to have been getting your beauty sleep for so long! I hope I share your good fortune!

Amanda said...

How cute!!!!!! He is adorable! I can't believe how fast time flies! Aren't they so fun??

We are coming down in a few weeks, most likely. We will be at Kevin's Mom's house. We should meet up. I need to meet your newest little one!

mamateena said...

He is so adorable Kristy! Enjoy him, he'll be in college before you know it!
Love,
Teena

Andrea said...

Cute little guy! I can't believe is is already 4 months old!! They don't stay baby's for long.

Kari said...

Kristy, he is so dang cute! You have a gorgeous family!

Bingham fam said...

Karilyn Is that you? Do you have a blog yet so that I can see cute little Ben? Let me know and if not call me anyway so that we can go to lunch or something.

Camille said...

It is so sad to see them grow up and leave phases behind but it is also fun to see them enter into new ones! He sure is cute!

Erin said...

He is darling Kristy! I love that smile. He looks so happy.

Bree said...

He is so dang cute!!! That 4 months did go fast!! I'm glad he's such a sweetheart!

Ashlee said...

oh man, 4 months already? where did that go! he is such a total babe-darling!! i hope i get the whole beauty sleep luck too!

Court and Jill said...

Kristy...I'm responding about the deer meat!!! I have no clue how to cook deer meat to actually make it edible! Court usually makes jerky that is halfway decent. Other times we have bottled it in meat chunks disguised to taste like beef. Eating it that way is bearable. I say if it's been in your freezer for 2 years though...you have every right to toss it without any guilt! I don't think there are many ways to disguise deer meat that has been in the freezer too long. My big question: WHy do boys hunt??? I just don't get it! :)

amynewby said...

oh he is so cute!! I love your post about being a mommy, it is hard and it's okay to say it! the happy little moments are like breaths of heavenly air....then someone poops on the floor etc :) love you!