"NOW IS THE TIME FOR EACH OF US TO ARISE AND UNFURL A BANNER TO THE WORLD CALLING FOR A RETURN TO VIRTUE"
This October at General Conference I was really touched and impressed with Sister Dalton's talk on Returning to Virtue. As a young women leader I felt that her talk was so important and that all the young women need to hear her words, to heed her call and RETURN TO VIRTUE. So this last week we decided to do just that. We took our girls on a hike over looking our town. It was beautiful! The weather couldn't have been nicer. The trees and mountains were amazing with all of the leaves changing colors. When we reached the top we sat down together and watched the Sister Dalton's talk. After it was over, we all took turns signing our own banner and held it up as our own Standard to the Nation as a sign that we are willing to be light to this world that is in so much need of light and that we will heed Sister Dalton's call and Return to Virtue. 


"IT WAS OUR ENSIGN, OUR STANDARD TO THE NATIONS--OUR BANNER CALLING FOR A RETURN TO VIRTUE."
THIS ISN'T IT
9 years ago



2 comments:
That is soo cool we should do that with our young women
Kristy you are SO awesome!! I loved this talk too, but I wish I was smart/creative enough to have put together the same activity!! Thanks for the inspiration, you're the best!!
Post a Comment