Over Memorial Day we went and spent sometime with my folks up at their cabin in Mount Pleasant. It was a short trip, but such a fun little get away. Katelin has been bugging us forever to go to grandpa's cabin and so we finally did. She descibes our trip in nutshell, by the way she asks us to go back... "can we pack our jammas and go to the cabin and sleep and have blueberry pancakes and go on the wheelers?" YEah that is about it. But I have to say that memorial day was a perfect day for 4 wheeling. There was no dust and everything was so green and beautiful! It was lots of fun!
THIS ISN'T IT
9 years ago



5 comments:
Cute hair, Kristy!
I love that Katelyn remembers all those things from staying at the cabin-cute!! How fun would that be if we lived closer?? Rixie Chicks back together! Oh yeah! :) And did you chop your hair?? I LOVE it!! You look hot!! :)
What a fun trip with your family! Katelyn's description is the cutest thing. Those are the best memories.
Sorry that I haven't called you back yet! Things here are crazy. We have had our walk through and now we are just getting all the finishing paperwork together, packing, cleaning, and all that fun stuff.
SB is going ok. I did great until I got really busy. I am trying to be diligent but not doing that great. But I really do love it!
I want to come too!
Love you!
FDAD
we missed you--we were there the weekend before! it's cute how ktelyn loves the cabin!
Post a Comment