Saturday, May 30, 2009

My BABY is ONE!!!

MY TYTAN IS ONE!!!

Where did the time go? How did my life go from this...

TO this...

SO QUICKLY!!!!
Oh but what a fun little guy he is! We really have enjoyed Tytan! He is so sweet, and cute! He is getting SO big! He now will wave and say hi and bye and he says, uh oh,and ball and every now and then he sings along to twinkle twinkle little star he sings... UP ABA (up above) When I tell him "I love you" he will lean over and kiss me! He loves balls and will throw them and crawl after them all around the house. He also really loves cars and trucks and pushes them all over. He has been close to walking since about 8 months but he is too chicken to let go. He has taken a few steps here and there but won't do it all the time. I think I Am THANKFUL for the that! He loves swinging at the park and is just the happiest kid! For his birthday we invited our families over to play and have dinner at the park. It really was so much fun! He shares a birthday with his cousin Emily who just turned two! HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY!! Since it was both their birthdays I made Two cakes a boy bear cake and a girl bear cake!
Hey they turned out ok. We know tytan liked his cake,but Emily... Well we let the neighbor kids eat it the next day!
Also remember this...
This was Tytan 6 days old with his cousin Savannah when she was just born. Well this is them now

Can you believe Tytan is BIgger! Good thing... You can't have a name like TYTAN and be smaller then your girly cousin! :)
Anyways, here are some pics of the fun party!


OK maybe I will just do a slide show...

8 comments:

Schmath said...

I love your short hair. It's so cute.

BuNksJuNk said...

Ohh! He really is the sweetest little guy. Happy Birthday Tytan!

Court and Jill said...

How cute!! I can't believe it's already been a year.

Blair and Cindy said...

Thanks again for doing a cake for Emily. That was so thoughtful! Sorry she didn't eat any of it. :) You'll have to send a couple of those pictures to me seeing as how I didn't think about bringing the camera!

Maria said...

What a sweet little boy. I can't believe it has been a year already. I LOVE your haircut!

Andrea said...

Wow!! can't believe he is 1! where did that year go?? What a cute little guy!

To do the update blog list you just sign in, go to customize on the top bar. Click on add a gadget..scroll down to blog list. You'll have to re-enter all your blog addresses,but it is so worth it! You won't have to spend a ton of time checking blogs anymore.

hope you guys are doing well!!

Bree said...

Happy belated birthday to Tytan!! I swear you just had him yesterday! haha. He is such a little stud! Looks like you had lots of fun--and again, I LOVE your hair!! And I didn't know you had a csection?!?! I had to have one w/ Avri too and I'm still trying to decide about this one...Well, hope things are great! Love ya!

Camille said...

Time flies when your a mom! You just can't even BLINK!!! What a cutie!!!!