
We have had quite the fun filled week! I went to Daniels BYU game and saw the cougars 1st home game on Saturday. It really wasn't that fun though because It was so DANG hot!! I can't handle this heat so I just keep hoping for Fall to kick in. We celebrated the Annual Payson ONION DAYS!!! Sorry to all who missed out. We went to the parade and then to Grandma Nona's for some good eats. It was alot of fun, but Clay's favorite part was probably when I got him out of bed early to hit the Doorbuster sale at RC WILLEY. Now to add to the fun I have adopted four little rag muffins and 1 dog for the night While Julie and Adam are in California visiting Grandma M. These kids are cute, but boy do Julie and Adam owe me!!!




2 comments:
I'm so jealous that you get to go to the BYU games. Maybe Brandon and I will get to one this year. We had to upgrade our TV channels just to watch them on TV. Oh well, they are worth it. The vampire book series in great! Not as good as Harry Potter but very entertaining to read! Let me know what you think.
Oh I love Payson Onion Days! Oh, I miss it! Cute babies!
Post a Comment