Saturday, September 8, 2007

Sleepy Katelin

Lately Katelin has been falling asleep in the weirdest places and positions. She is so stubborn when it is time for a nap she just will not go to bed. But obviously she is just so tired.

7 comments:

Kim Dubois said...

She's so cute, Kristy.

Also, which of your grandmas likes the vampire books? I hope it's our grandma.

Bingham fam said...

Kim,
I don't think that Grandma M read the Vampire story yet, but my Grandma T read them all and loved them. Everyone has been talking about them and so I just love that my 81 year old granny is so hip with what is going on. Maybe you should tell Grandma about them and she would read them because she is pretty hip too.

zippy said...

What a cutie pie! We should seriously get your little K and our little J together to play sometime, I think they would hit it off real well as they are two peas in a pod--they both LOVE dancing AND it seems they share a specialty...the ability to fight a nap and then fall asleep ANYWHERE! Hey, I guess it's all part of being two! : )

Garrit Jacobson said...

Wow, she is growing up. When are you and Clay going to come over and see our new house?

Bingham fam said...

Zoila if only we lived closer together huh. I think that would be really fun if our kids could play. I'm sure they probably would get into a lot of trouble together.
Leah,
I will come over and visit you when ever you want. I really am excited to see your new house. Call me and let me know when it would be a good time.

amynewby said...

What a cutie pie! i love those pictures, and those vampire books are soo addictingly good. seeing those pics of utah makes me miss it. i can't believe your brother is old enough to play for byu..he's got the best fans :)

Keryn said...

She is such a sweetheart!

Mercy is at that same phase--she fell asleep yesterday after church while sitting in a wooden dining room chair, waiting for dinner to be served. Lucky for her she woke up and caught herself as she started to fall off!

Ezra, on the other hand, fell asleep while sitting at the piano once. It's amazing how little kids can sleep anywhere--when they want to.