Friday, September 21, 2007

TAG I'M IT!!

My friend Ashlee Tagged me...
1) Ten years ago I was 17 and a Junior in high school. About October ten years ago I went to a party where I met some of my best friends who changed my life. They were great examples and we really had lots of good times and if I hadn't have met them I may never have met Clay.
2) Five years ago I was just engaged to be married and going to my first semester of Dental Hygiene School.
3) One year ago I was trying to decide what my little baby girl would be wearing for her first Halloween.
4) Yesterday I went to Ikea with my friends and also went and saw Leah's new House. (very CUTE) On the way home my radiator in the car went out and I had to have my husband leave class and come and save Katelin and I.
5)5 snacks I enjoy are, Chocolate cookies, chocolate candy bars, chocolate ice cream, chocolate milk, chocolate pudding I like chocolate!
6)5 things I would do if I had 100 million dollars... pay my tithing, put it in stocks and become even richer, build a beautiful house with lots of closet space, go to the Dominican Republic (in my own plane), Feed a small country.
7) 5 places I would like to run away to... Dominican republic, Hawaii, Hong Kong, Europe, or Chile ( because that is where my FDLB Tony is).
8) 5 bad habits I have... naughty words sometimes slip my tongue, when I buy a good deal I buy too much of it, leave towels in the sink and then it stinks, I have a bad temper, I talk to much.
9)5 things I like to do... make Jewelry, Spray paint old Items and make them look new, home improvement projects, yard sale shopping, scrap booking.
10) 5 TV show I like... Hannah Montana, HGTV, DIY, King of Queens, and Medium.
11) 5 thing I hate to do... Clean the bathroom, unload the dishes, change dirty diapers, clean out the fridge, put away laundry.
12) 5 joys of the moment... Katelin is Sleeping, I Just got off the phone with my other FDLB Daniel on the phone, my floor is clean and ready to be sanded (we are refinishing our wood floor), it is pretty outside, and it is nice and cool inside the house and I don't even have on the AC (I hate it when it is too hot)

I am tagging everybody whose name appears on my blog page. Sorry:)

0 comments: