In celebration of BYU's win on Saturday against the UofU. Here is a little clip of Danny doing the Haka(spelling?) For those that don't know about this. The BYU football team does this war dance before all their games. One time we talked Daniel into doing it for us and he didn't know, but I taped it. Sorry DAN!
THIS ISN'T IT
9 years ago



5 comments:
Ooooh, he is going to be mad at you!!!
how cool, all the little nieces and nephews all circled around his feet. Obviously they adore him. What a great guy!! Congrats to Daniel!
That is SO funny! At least you didn't put in on YouTube, right?? :)
Yeah,
Daniel never looks at my blog so I guess what he doesn't know won't hurt him. But really he would probably be so upset. He didn't want to do the dance for us in the first place. I am a mean sister.
BUt it was cute with all the little nieces and nephews all laughing.
i agree kristy, super cute. all those kiddos probably worship the ground he walks on! yeah BYU!
Post a Comment