
Halloween was a blast! Katelin was a little HULA DANCER! I thought she was pretty dang cute with her coconut bra and all. We went trick or treating to all the Grandparents houses and then we went to our ward trunk or treat! I have never been to a trunk or treat it was a little different then I am used to...They had dinner and then games and then the candy exchange. IT was fun!!!





6 comments:
What a CUTE idea for a costume!! She even had the flower in her hair. Too cute! (I am also a HUGE fan of the coconut bra, he-he)
i know you already got tagged, but if you want to do a different one, come check out my blog for directions! oh yes, and the outfit is just too cute! what an original idea:)
Katelin looks too cute! She actually looks like you in these pics! I love how you dressed her up! What a fun idea!
i love her hair, i gotta learn how to do girls hair now! i love the coconuts :) cute bday party too, good job mamma!
she is cutest little hula dancer ever!! great idea. How did you do her hair like that?
Caryn and Amy,
I actually curled her hair with a barrel curling Iron. It was really scary i had to keep her very occupied so that she didn't move and get burned.
Post a Comment