Katelin turned two today! It was a weekend of celebrations. We had a fun little birthday party with all her closest friends. (Her cousins, aunts and Uncles and grandparents) We had a Winnie the POOH party, where we had a cakewalk, played tigger, tigger, POOH and pin the tail on Eyore. It was all really fun. It was kind of out of control with all the little kids running around, but Katelin had a blast! On Saturday Night we took Katelin for a little night on the town. We went to The Mayan resturant and met Leah, Garritt and Drew for a little fun. The kids loved watching the people diving in the water. Today for her actual birthday Clay made Katelin a mickey mouse pancake for breakfast, we let her open presents and then we went to church. Overall I think Katelin had a lot of fun. And it was fun celebrating with her. I just can't believe it has been two years since she came into our lives. She has been quite a handfull, but so much fun. We love watching her grow and learn all the new things that she has been learning and just watching her Cute personality show. We are so BLESSED!!
THIS ISN'T IT
9 years ago



7 comments:
Happy Birthday, Katelin!
Hey Kristy, you remembered Olivia's b-day, how sweet. And happy birthday to Katelin! Looks like you are super mom for throwing her such a fun party! The slideshow was super cute!!
Happy Birthday Katelin! What a cutie. I love the costume. I have one just like it! Brandon and I were in Park City for the BYU game when it snowed so we actually got to watch the game. (no one carries the mnt channel here in Cedar) We saw Danny play! He did awesome!
Happy 2nd Bday Katelin! Oh, she is such a cutie! Looks like you planned a great party, Kristy! And how fun to stretch out the celebration for the whole weekend! That's the way to go!
looks like a lot of fun! My hat goes off to the best parents ever that planned such a great party! Happy Birthday Katelin Joy!
Kristy what a doll! I have never seen your pride and joy! I love loved seeing her dance on the table! Happy Birthday Katelin! Are you still playin guitar Kristy?
Love Kristine
I cannot believe that she is 2! Wow how time flies. It seems like just yesterday we were working together at Maceys and just getting married and now look at us with our 4 combined children! CRAZY! We sure love you guys and hope all is well.
Jen Campbell
Post a Comment