A couple weeks ago we went to The BYU game and it was the best game ever! YES #86 ROCKED THE FIELD!!! I loved IT! Daniel has been playing a little on Special teams (Punt Return) but I can never see him on TV Because they just don't focus in. But at this home game I saw him with my very own eyes and he was Awesome!! He flattened his guys like pancakes and even helped block a punt which got us to the 50 yard line. But this game was even better because fourth quarter he played the whole time on offense. YES It did SNOW!!! But I didn't feel cold because my little brother was playing football! IT Was THE GReATEST GAME I HAVE EVER BEEN TO!!! IT even beats back in the day when Ty Detmer was playing. So RA RA RA FOR DANNY BOY!!!
THIS ISN'T IT
9 years ago





2 comments:
Sounds like you are your brother's biggest fan Kristy. that's awesome. You guys need to put our blog under you link section. Hope you are all doing well. We miss you. Take care.
Ray & Jen & Girls
Congratulations, Daniel! Way to go! That is so cool!
Post a Comment