Sunday, June 1, 2008

HERE HE IS!!!

YAY! OUR LITTLE BUDDY IS FINALLY HERE!

So wednesday didn't go as easily as hoped for. We went into the hospital early in the morning and after hours of labor and pushing and pushing no baby. I new that I could have problems because I pushed for 2 and half hours with Katelin and they finally managed to get her out with the suction, but this little boy was not going to make it through. So they did a C section. It kind of sucks having pretty much gone through both natural and c section births, but either way I am so Thankful that I have a beautiful little boy who is nice and healthy. I have to count my many blessings because I am SO BLESSED! So HERE HE IS, THE ONE WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR...
Tytan Clay Bingham

16 comments:

Schmath said...

Congratulations! He's super cute.

Ashlee and Shane said...

Yay! Congrats!! He is soooooo cute!! A little doll! I am glad you are doing happy and doing well!!

Bree said...

Congratulations Kristy! He's perfect! Sorry you had to go thru so much...same thing happened to me...Avri just would not come out! :( You look great and I am so happy for you! Hope your recovery goes well and QUICK! Can't wait for even more pics of your cute family!

mom said...

What a beautiful baby! What a beautiful family! Enjoy this little one...turn around, and he will be on a mission. Love, Aunt Chris

mom said...

What a beautiful baby! What a beautiful family! Enjoy this little one...turn around, and he will be on a mission. Love, Aunt Chris

Court and Jill said...

Oh Kristy!! I'm wiping away tears here...that music with the pics really got to me. How precious. My fav picture by far is you and Clay and brand new Tytan (Clay in all the gown gear and you being stitched up behind the curtain!!) Adorable. Best wishes these next few weeks.

Hales Family said...

Oh he is beautiful! He has a perfect little head and face. Congratulations! Your family is so cute!

Leah said...

Yeah!!! He's so cute! He looks just like Kaitlin.

I'm so glad you finally posted pictures, Kristy Jayne. I've been waiting and waiting and waiting to see him.

Let me know when you feel like visitors. I'll bring you Cafe Rio or whatever you're craving. Oh and I have some clothes for Tytan too. Oh, and if you want me to get Kaitlin out of your hair, I'll do that too. Email me. Or call.

Love ya!

And I LOVE the name, by the way.

Sarah said...

Congratulations! Yay!

Amanda said...

YEAH!!!!!! I have been waiting to see pictures!!! How exciting!

He is so perfect looking!

C-sections aren't so bad! I had one with Hannah and it was all good. At least I won't ever have to do the whole labor thing again!

Good luck with recovering and breastfeeding! I hope it goes good! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Griffiths said...

CONGRATS! I am so happy for you guys. He is a keeper!! Can't wait to meet him in person!

Jen said...

YEAH!!!! He's here! Congrats guys, he is soooo cute. I can hear Ray now, Clay has a boy, can I have one too. Oh, we sure miss you guys, hope all is well,
love ya,
Jen

Monica and Stephen said...

Congradulations!!! He is so cute. you are going to have so much fun. I can tell Katelin is going to be a big "helper". Have fun. Sometime when I am down your way I will stop by. Enjoy the fun!

Taylor Family said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you. He is adorable. Worth all it took to get him here.

Ryan said...

That is such an adorable picture! What a cutie.

Erin said...

Sorry about your c-section. I had a similar situation so I know what you are going through. It's hard and the recovery takes a while. If you need someone to talk to let me know.