I keep catching my little happy boy smiling in his sleep. I try to catch it on camera, but this is about as good as I can get. He just looks like someone is telling him some really funny jokes or something. I guess it is probably just gas, but I love it and I don't usually love it when people have gas!:)
.jpg)
Katelin loves her new little brother. She is dealing with this change so well. I can't believe what a big girl she is! She just keeps talking about "baby Tytan" and wants to sing to him, tickle him, and love him.


Here is Tytan and his new little cousin Savanah. She was born just 4 days after Ty and is so much bigger. Isn't she cute?!










13 comments:
Kristy, he is so handsome! Good for you. are you feeling well? Yeah for baby number two, you super mamma you!
He is so cute! That is one perk of a c-section. They don't have to go through the trauma of coming out. What a handsome boy!
you look so much like your MOM! How crazy!
Ok, Tytan is so cute. He is so perfect! What an angel!
I think they smile and laugh in their sleep because they are thinking about heaven. that would make me smile too!
His little, or should I say, big cousin is so cute! how much did she weight!?!?!!?!
Kristy,
Hi this is Kristi (Crump) May. I was so excited when we ran across your blog. I married a spanish fork boy too. The SF class of 2000 blog has a link to the class of 1999. Anyway, congrats on the beautiful baby boy! He is so handsome! Good luck with everything. You have such a cute family!
He is cute. It sounds like you are all adjusting well. Does Clay love having a boy? It is fun having babies close together. Miles has 4 cousins that were born all within 5 months of each other; one born just the day before. It is fun. Family functions get crazy and fun.
Cute pictures! Can we come see you?
Congrats Bingham family--Li'l Tytan is such a cutie!! I love all the pics you posted of him visiting with different family members. It was good to get a peak at how everyone is doing. : )
Oh, he is so adorable! I hope you enjoy every minute with him. Now the really hard work begins! I'm glad that Kaitlyn is so happy about him because that will make it much easier!
kristy he is just so perfect!!! i hope you are feeling well again!
Hey there!! Congratulations. I am so happy for you and your family. What a special thing to have happen in your life right now. I can't wait to see him. Call me if you need anything. I will be there for you. He is just beautiful. Love it!!!
he's so cute kristy! I love that gassy smiling picture! I like to think they're thinking of their beautiful mom or something ;)
What a handsome little man! I can't wait to meet him in person. How is your recovery going? I hope everything is going well. I think about you often but never seem to have a free hand to call or write ya. I know, lame excuse when I only have one baby! I'll try to do better. Miss ya!
Hi hi, it's Michelle (murphy) Birch. How are you? Congrats on your new baby! Your kiddies are both darling!
Post a Comment