Sunday, June 1, 2008

Tytan's Birthday!

6 comments:

Camille said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!! he is soooo cute1 I want to hold him! I love the name as well. Very cute. I know how you feel about pushing all day and then having a c-section! The result is all that matters! I am so so glad that everyone is well! Little boys are so much fun!

Three Love kids said...

so cute.. congrats. Can't wait to meet him when i get to Utah.. Good luck with the next few weeks..

amynewby said...

what a cute, sweet boy and what a darling family you guys have. my heart goes out to you about the c-section, i hope your recovery goes well. (don't worry, walking will get easier!) rest as much as you can and you'll heal faster. oh, and can your daughter be any cuter?? what a doll! :) love, your 'A' cake baby.

Beckstrom Bunch said...

Tytan is adorable! Congratulations to you and all of your family!

Kim Dubois said...

Congratulations, you guys! He's adorable! I can't wait to meet him.

Erin said...

Congratulations Kristy! He is so beautiful! I love the pictures of Katelin holding him and kissing him.