Here are some cute little pictures of Katelin doing funny things lately. Katelin is such a nice sister. Notice how she is sharing her Barbie Doll with little Tytan.
In this next picture, I think Katelin was practising her kissing skills on the window and so Clay got a picture of her
Ok now the story of the bug eye glasses. First of all here is my cute cousin Leah. I love Leah she is always so good to me. This is a picture of her and Tytan when she came to visit the other day. Oh and the cute little boy below is her son Drew.


A while ago Leah and I went shopping and she found these really big sun glasses. Leah is really stylish and thought we should get some. I hesitated, but we both went home with a pair of BIG sun glasses. Now, when Leah got home her husband told her she looked like a movie star, and when I got home my husband said..."you look like a BUG" WHAT THE HECK! NO FAIR! I have to admit Leah always looks like a movie star and well I do look like a bug in those glasses. But Katelin she looks like a super model don't ya think?








12 comments:
I have the CUTEST neice in the whole universe!!! (And the cutesst little nephew too!)
So cute! I bet you don't look like a bug in those glasses, I'm sure you look like a movie star! Katelin is darling!!
Your hilarious! I bet you look great in the glasses. They look cute!
Haha! That pic in the window cracks me up! And she looks like a little babe in those shades! Watch out boys!
How funny of Clay...I bet you look like a hot mama in your sunglasses!
Kristy! I love the sunglasses pictures! and baby Tytan is so beautiful! or I guess I should say handsome:) I should visit when I go back to school in the fall
definite supermodel. Your kids are beautiful at least, even if you look like bug eyes. :o)
You are so funny, Kristy. I love hearing all those husband-blackmail-stories. Tell us more! What awful thing did Clay do THIS week???
Just kidding.
I think your stories about Clay are so funny because he's such a super nice guy. It's fun to hear about those times when Clay didn't say the right thing. So cute.
And speaking of cute, those little babies of yours are so darling! Kaitlin looks JUST like Kate Moss in that picture. And baby Tytan looks like he belongs in a Johnson&Johnson advertisement.
We need to hang out with you guys more. Are you going to Baby Davey's party tonight? Hope to see you there!
The window picture is so funny! Katelin is so cute!! That is totally what my husband would have said to me if i were wearing those glasses! Lucky for people like Leah who can pull it off!! :) BTW, i bet they look good on you!
I think Katelin is going to be a model someday, oh wait, she already is! She so cute in those pictures.
Kristy, look I blog now : ) Sorry I ditched everyone at the meeting today. Jonas was driving me up the wall!! Tytan is so darn cute! He's got the perfect little boy face : ) Loved the picture with the Barbie. Katelin is such a good little helper! Hey I had an idea for YM/YW combined activity to help get ready for the fundraiser btw. Maybe we could get people in the ward to sign-up to donate things and that Tuesday night we could go around and collect them. Like how they do for the food drive, just stuff instead of food. Anyways, just an idea. I had to tell someone before I forgot! Talk to you later!
Katelin totally looks like a minnie-Kristy in one of those pics-fun to have some stylish things once in a while eh? a little secret ---husbands don't know. if my husband had his way I would be wearing north face everything. which wouldn't be bad necessarily..I love your blog kristy!
Cute pics. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Next time I come down your way I will give you a call and we can meet up. I bet you look cute in those sunglassess. The glassess look fun and Katelin can sure pull it off.
Post a Comment