Tuesday, August 5, 2008

DANCE PARTY!


LEah and Sarah are just the greatest and I love them! As a birthday celebration for Laura and I they threw the best dance party EVER!!! They had dinner, cake and Ice cream and a killer dance floor. Todd set up his big screen projector and we hooked up the dance dance revolution. We had a blast!! The only thing missing was Kim, SChmath and Jamie of course! (and all the other out of area cousins!) Next time we have a family reunion this has got to be on the program. I am telling you that these gals know how to throw a PARTY!!!

5 comments:

Schmath said...

I can't even tell you how bummed I am that I missed it. Happy Birthday!

mamateena said...

I went to an 80's dance party once and danced my skirt right to the floor! Lucky for me and everyone else there I had on tights under. Sounds fun chickies!

zippy said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you had such a great time! I haven't danced in so long, I don't know if I'd remember how...but I do remember that I used to love to dance! : ) So...when's the next reunion?

Camille said...

Love the outfits! You guys are too cute. What a great idea they had. Happy Birthday!

Hales Family said...

That seriously sounds like so much fun. What a great idea for a party!! Cute picture!