
Ok Here is a little Shout out to one of My best friends in the whole world!!! I love you ASHLEE BUNKER!! She is amazingly talented and she has her own little crafty business. She has vinyl and metal engravings and you should totally check it out. Plus she is having some specials and giveaways so you should go to my bunk's junk link and enter and buy some of her stuff.
This is a little something that she made me and I love it!!
THIS ISN'T IT
9 years ago



5 comments:
Totally love the Bunkers, too. What a cute baby they have! We saw them at a gas station on our way to Yosemite and they favored us with the cow story. I laughed my head off again.
That is funny Sarah. You guys didn't say you ran into them. was it in Bunkerville?
CUTE!!! I'll go check it out and enter!!
Wow, that is so beautiful! I'll have to check out her stuff. It was so great to see you Kristy, I'll send you girls the pic of us soon (I'm not on my computer right now) love ya!
how fun! What a pretty thing to have in your home. I need to put up some decorations!
Post a Comment