Isn't girls camp the best! There were times when I had to remind myself that I was a leader and not a YW. What great husbands we have to take care of things while we are gone too! Got to love them!
Kristy, I need your email address. I just hit the print button in the window on the first page of my blog and it printed. Not too good though, some pages were cut in half etc. Don't know a great way to make it look nice.
Hey Girl! I love these pics of all the girls! It made me sad and made me miss you all lots and lots! Such amazing girls! I hope everything is going good with you and Clay, your little family is awesome! I am gonna link your blog to mine so I can keep up to date with ya! =) Marie
It's fun to see what's going on with your fam. Kaitlyn is getting so big. And Tytan is adorable. It is fun to see pics of the YW. I can't believe how many of them I don't recognize. I am glad you are there for them, they need you.
6 comments:
Looks like you had a fabulous time. I just have to ask...did your girls remain modestly DRESSED, unlike at conference in the fountain??? Hee, hee!
Isn't girls camp the best! There were times when I had to remind myself that I was a leader and not a YW. What great husbands we have to take care of things while we are gone too! Got to love them!
Kristy, I need your email address.
I just hit the print button in the window on the first page of my blog and it printed. Not too good though, some pages were cut in half etc. Don't know a great way to make it look nice.
Hey Girl! I love these pics of all the girls! It made me sad and made me miss you all lots and lots! Such amazing girls! I hope everything is going good with you and Clay, your little family is awesome! I am gonna link your blog to mine so I can keep up to date with ya!
=)
Marie
Oh-P.S. send me your email so I can send you an invite to me and Lukes blog. (Its Private) My email is paysonchick@hotmail.com =)
It's fun to see what's going on with your fam. Kaitlyn is getting so big. And Tytan is adorable. It is fun to see pics of the YW. I can't believe how many of them I don't recognize. I am glad you are there for them, they need you.
Post a Comment