Wednesday, July 30, 2008

THE LAST 2 WEEKS!

THE LAST TWO WEEKS HAVE BEEN GREAT! HERE ARE SOMETHINGS THAT HAPPENED...


We went Golfing for a FHE


Clay finished up summer Softball. There team did pretty good but didn't win the tournament.

My BEST FRIENDS from high school"CAKE"all were in town visiting and we got to have a girls afternoon out together. It was so fun. I love these girls they have all been wonderful friends. We have had such wonderful times together. And I couldn't have asked for better friends. I LOVE YOU! Unfortunately the only picture I got was of Caryn's little boy Greyson and my kids.



I love living in Spanish Fork because there are always fun things going on. They have a Stock Parade where all the horses go to the rodeo grounds. Katelin Really liked this. She would wave at all the rodeo queens as we went by.


And then we went on a fun little Family trip to EDEN Utah. Not too far, but it was fun. My dad rented some Condos and it was a blast. We did a lot of swimming went to the Air force Museum, the Dinosaur Park, and The tree house Museum. It was really educational.
And I turned OLD on my Birthday! My parents took us out to breakfast and then Clay and I went Golfing. I love having my own personal golf instructor. He is an amazing golfer and great at teaching me how to hit the ball just right. I just wish we would have golfed more before we had kids.

My pictures of the trip are in the slide show below

4 comments:

Bree said...

I wondered why you haven't posted! You've been having lots of fun!! How fun that you got to see Caryn!! The pic with your kids and her little boy is so cute!

Taylor Family said...

Sounds like you are enjoying your summer, I miss being neighbors with you guys. You guys are great! Is there anyone new in our old apartment?

Camille said...

I have never tried golfing with Brandon. Maybe I should try it. I am glad you guys are having a good summer! It looks like fun!

Andrea said...

Your kid's are so cute! it's fun to be able to keep up with what's going on with your fam!:)