Monday, July 7, 2008

Tytan's blessing day

This Sunday we blessed Tytan. It was fun day. Clay did a good job on his blessing. All my family and Clays family were there, except for Tony who is on his mission (but will be home in 4 months) and Grandpa who has been sick for a couple weeks. And FD Grandma Mathews who live in Cali. Tytan looked so cute in his little white suit and he was so good. He was awake during the blessing but didn't cry. He is such a good little baby and We are so lucky to have him in our home. Here are some pictures of our little party!






p.s. sorry Leah

9 comments:

Griffiths said...

So Precious in his little outfit! Cute family pictures too.

Leah said...

That's okay. You look hot in all the pictures; that's all that matters. I'll just remember to wear make-up next time.

Fun party. Can't wait to see you again.

Amanda said...

He is so big now! How fun! What a special day!

You look great!

Jen said...

Kristy,
You look great already! What a cutie. Love you guys,
Jen

Monica and Stephen said...

He looks handsome in his blessing outfit. It is amazing how the time flies. I can't believe he is a month old all ready. He is cute.

Camille said...

What a good looking family! I love blessing days. How fun for you guys!

bigtallhorses said...

One month already!And are you sure you have two kids? you look great kristi. congrats on the j.crew family, you are all beautiful inside and out--amazing

Bree said...

He looks SO cute! And you look great Kristy!! I love the picture of your cute family! Glad you had such a special day!

Whitaker Family said...

It was good to see you last night at the ball park. I miss going there, it seems like we hardly even went this summer. It is hard with two kids, don't you think? I love the blessing outfit. What a special day. Have a good week.