Tuesday, July 1, 2008

One Month Already!

It has already been one month since little Tytan joined our family. He has been so sweet and such a good baby. I love him so much. He always has such a pleasant look on his face and he has such a sweet spirit. There is really nothing like a new baby. The spirit is so strong having someone so special who was just sent from heaven. Last night I asked him nicely if he would sleep a little longer because I have been so tired, and sure enough my little obedient child slept 5 hours straight and I slept so good. What a good little boy!



Since he is now a month old we decided to take him to church on Sunday for the first time. Here he is in the best sunday outfit we had for him.





9 comments:

Lily said...

Kristy this is Ray's sister Lily. Just wanted to drop you a note and tell you that you look so fabulous! You should feel so good about yourself because it's true! Congrats on the new baby, he is super, super cute. Tell Clay hello for me :)

Amanda said...

wow, time sure does fly! I can't believe it has been 1 month already! WOW!!!!

He sure is cute! You guys all look great! your hair is so long....WOW!

I love the pictures!

Kristi said...

Kristy,
You look so good! I can't believe it's already been a month. You're little guy is so sweet! In answer to your question, Ryan was born with a VSD (a hole between the two ventricals). We kept hoping it would close on it's own but it didn't. I'm just so glad it's over! Thanks for your comment!!

Ashlee said...

kristy i love checking your blog, it makes me so excited for my little boy to get here! you look amazing for 1 month-what is that? i also am dying over how long our hair is now-gorgeous!

tHe BuNkeRs said...

What a handsome little man! Your hair is so long-I can't believe it. We won't be coming up this weekend, but hopefully in the next month or two we will be up there. Best wishes on Tytan's blessing. And little K is adorable! I just love her big brown eyes with the light hair.

Court and Jill said...

Yay for you...I'll bet you were really loving the 5 straight hours of sleep! You look awesome 4wks postpartum!!

Leah said...

He is getting so big! I can't believe how different he looks! so grown up!

And you look HOT! Your hair is so LONG!

Miss you guys. Have fun at the cabin. See you Sunday! Oh, and you haven't told me if you want me to bring anything yet. Let me know.

Camille said...

Kristy you look so so good for having a 1 month old! And what a cutie he is!

mamateena said...

what a cutie! and look at little skinny you. last time i saw you was at Barbara's shower and you a a pretty good sized baby bump going!
Saw Clay on Grandma's wall of fame.